Review | LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Treatment

Sunday, 1 February 2015




For the past few months I have been really struggling with my skin, i.e. the amount of hideous spots that have decided to linger on my face. I've been shopping around for different solutions to test out and decided to give the spot treatment from Lush a go seen as though so many people have raved about it. 

I applied the gel formula treatment to my spots both morning and night and found that the easy pump action bottle made it very easy to apply. I did noticed a slight improvement with the redness and inflammation of my pimples and spots over a few days.

It's designed to prevent spots from erupting not actually get rid of the ones already formed. Therefore, I unfortunately overestimated this little bottle as I thought and was hoping it was going to eliminate my current spots. 

For only £6.40 for 45g I do think it's a bargain. I'm going to carry on using this to see if I find anymore improvements but I do think I need to look around for another product to get rid of these annoying creatures still on my face.

Did this spot treatment work for you? Do you recommend any products that will help with my spots? 


                                            Love Alicia x
Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment