Tailored Joggers

Saturday, 21 February 2015




One of the many reasons I want to move down South is the weather. I know I live in England, and 80% of the time it's raining wherever you are in the country, but whenever I'm down South it seems as if there's a lot more sun in comparison to the North.

Whilst I was visiting family, I picked up these Dark Khaki coloured tailored joggers from Dorothy Perkins. I loved the tie waist detail and felt like they would be a great piece to both dress up and dress down.

I paired these up with just a simple long sleeved black turtle neck and my black and white pointed sandals from Zara for a casual day out.

Wearing: Trousers - Dorothy Perkins |  Top (Similar) - Primark | Shoes (Similar 1 / 2 / 3) - Zara


Love Al x
Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin











No comments:

Post a Comment