OOTD | EMBROIDERED LINED MIDI SKIRT 

Monday, 14 April 2014

























Advantages of my sister working at 'TK Maxx' are the great discounts she can get and the bargains she always finds. When she came home with this gorgeous chiffon/lace embroidered lined over lay detailed skirt, I was buzzing. We both fell in love with it, especially when she told me it was reduced from £20 to £5! Twenty pounds is still really good I think for a midi skirt, but this little summery beauty was just a bargain you couldn't say no to.

I was so glad the sun came out yesterday- Spring is finally here! I was going to my friends house party, and I wanted to go for the casual/comfortable look, but still feel and look nice and girly. I teamed the skirt with a black long sleeved top; black New Look heeled boots and my Primark brown satchel bag. You could say it's a sort of monochrome look, even if the skirt is quite a creamy colour or that it looks like my Nana's curtains (my friend made this joke). The only disadvantage about this skirt is that it's very see-through, and I wore white knickers too! So, just beware! Other than that, I can see myself wearing this all through the summer- I just love it!

What are your thoughts on this outfit?


                                         Love Alicia x
Twitter      Instagram      Tumblr      Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable skirt, I love the whole look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I've just seen this as I took a break from blogging. Thank you lovely x

      Delete